Call Us Today »
Relaible Transmission Services (RTS) warrants to the owner of each Rts remanufactured Allison transmission, installed in an approved applcation, that it will repair or replace, at our option, any defective or malfunctioning part(s) of the transmission in accordance with the following terms, conditions, and limitations:
- All vehicle(s) with remanufactured Allison transmission(s) installed, require transmisison oil cooler(s) to be properly flushed in order to be free of debris or transmission oil cooler should be replaced. All vehicle(s) must have the following items inspected and replaced if any wear or damage found at the time of transmisison replacement: flexplate assemblies, engine flywheel housing,motor mounts, wiring harness(es), driveline components, shifter(s), shift cable, modulator,modulator cable as applicable to the transmission series. Transmission must be installed, and maintained in accordance with the current Allison Transmisson "Mechanics Tips" handbook for each specific transmission series.
- All remanufactured Allison transmission(s) must use an Allison approved TES-389 transmission fluid. Two year warranty transmissions must use an approved Allison TES-295 specifications or (TranSynd) fluid.
- The warranty period shall begin on the date the remanufactured Allison transmission installed in the vehicle.
- This warranty covers only malfunctions resulting from debris in material or workmanship. RTS may, at its discretion, replace rather than repair the transmission or its components.
- The owner is responsible for the performance of regular maintenance services as specified in the current Allison transmission "operator's Manual" applicable for each specific transmission series.
- Repairs qualifying under this warranty will be performed, without charge, by any Reliable Transmission Service location within a timely manner.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Loss of time , inconvenience, loss of use of the vehicle, or other consequential damage;
- Defects and damage caused as the result of any of the following:
- Flood,collision, fire, theft, freezing, vandalism, riot, explosion, or objects striking the vehicle;
- Misuse of the vehicle;
- Alterations or modification of the transmission or the vehicle;
- Damage resulting from improper storage;
- Anything other than defects in Relaible Transmission Service material or workmanship;
- Improper vehicle towing;
- The replacement of normal maintanence items (such as filters, screens, and transmission fluid);
- Malfunctions resulting from improper transmission installation, containmination from external source, lack of an RTS approved external oil filter, or lack of performance of normal maintanence services;
- Any RTS remanufactured Allison transmission which has been repaired by other than a Reliable Transmission Service outlet and we have determined that such repair(s) has adversely affected the performance and reliability.
|All customers have one or two year warranty options on the following transmission series. No mileage limitations. (Warranty options: one year or two year warranty is determined by the remanufactured Allison transmission purchasing option.)
(Off-Highway applications of these series have a six (6) month warranty.)
|AT500 Series, MT600 Series , HT700 Series, 1000 Series,2000 Series,3000 Series, 4000 Series
|All Vocational Series:
| Highway Series (HS), Pupil Transport/Shuttle Series (PTS), Rugged Duty Series (RDS), Bus Series (B), Emergency Vehicles Series (EVS), Motorhome Series (MH), Truck RV Series (TRV), Specialty Series (SP)
This warranty is the only warranty applicable to RTS remanufactured Allison transmissions and is expressly in lieu of any other warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. RTS does not authorize any person to create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with these transmissions. Reliable Transmission Service (RTS) shall not be liable for consequential damages resulting from breach of warranty or any implied warranty. If the transmission was replaced under warranty, the replacement transmission assumesthe remainder warranty coverage of the original warranty.
Product Already added in cart
Product added to cart Successfully
Please pick any one color
You can compare only 3 products